[Spridgets] Fractional Vernier Caliper

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Thu Nov 12 23:54:03 MST 2009

Any current $10 and up scientific calculator does fractions as well as
decimal math.  TI or Casio both do it as well as convert from one to the
other. You just need to know how to use it.
		Crash

<<  I recall a friend who had a Casio calculator in 1977 that was able
to accept fractions, display them as fractions, perform arithmetic
functions on them and return the answer as a properly reduced
fraction. I guess it never caught on.  >>

Sure did around this area, David.  I was Store Manager
for Olsen Electronics then and we couldn't keep them
in stock !!

Dumber kids down here I guess <G> !!!

Ed

PS:  For those of you that don't know David or I, we
live on opposite [sorta <G>] sides of Chicago.