[Spridgets] Veterans' Day

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 13:44:29 MST 2009

I happen to be a member of that lucky birthday group who were too young to go
to Vietnam (but not by much) and too old to be called on for the next
conflict.  My dad was in the Navy in the fifties, his dad was Army in WWII.  I
grew up in a house where we always respected and thanked anyone who served in
any of the services.  I've tried to pass this along to Kyle.  Anyway - Thanks
to all of you guys and gals who served and/or are serving.  We all owe you.

David Booker
Long Island