[Spridgets] Has the fibre glass Sebring nose, but that is a little damaged......"a little?"

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Tue Nov 10 12:55:26 MST 2009

WOW if they can get $1,100 I can get rich off the Spridget that followed
me home last night.  The one that followed me home last night at least
has a correct 1275 in it (2 of them) and rib case gearbox (4 of them),
really minor compared to this ebay one damage to the rear wing,
unfortunately it is missing the front clip.

It was dark when it followed me home, so I have not checked for rust yet
but it there is no obvious rust through's in the floor, what you can see
of the floor after moving the second 1275 and 3 gearboxes around anyway.

I just wanted the engine and some components off of it, gonna hate
cutting it up if it has no rust, I may have to try and get rich on ebay
first if this price is indicative of what they sell for :)  or offer the
tub to the list, its too far gone for me to try and restore (missing too
many parts).

mike