[Spridgets] E85 Conversion

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:02:28 MST 2009

Thanks for the insight Dean.
Didn't realize that Brass was incompatible.
The needles were the big question mark.
I figured that I'd definitely have to enrichen the mixture,
I wasn't sure if the needles' profile would be ok.
As far as the tank, maybe I'll  hang one of those static
straps from the tank to the ground. ;-)
I do wonder if any of the tank sealing kits are compatible
with E85.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!