[Spridgets] E85 Conversion

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:06:30 MST 2009

David,

Considering the low mileage I'd do in my Bugeye, less than
100 miles a year, do you think that it would
adversely affect the carbs and intake?
Do present manufacturers coat their intakes and heads
to make them E85 compatible?
Going to do some more research, interesting stuff on
e85 vehicles.com

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!