[Spridgets] Clutch won't disengage completely

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Mon Nov 9 14:51:33 MST 2009

I sold my yellow Frankensprite to my brother-in-law.  The clutch has now
started to drag. Says he has  a hard time getting it into gear and the
gears grind. He has bled the hydraulics thoroughly and swears there are
NO bubbles coming out of the bleeder-just clean fluid. He has replaced
the master and slave cylinders. He's about ready to pull the motor and
eyeball the clutch thinking maybe it could be the throw-out bearing. Any
ideas?

JohnD