[Spridgets] Castors

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:12:38 MST 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:
I've skidded my cars across the garage for the last time - I'm not messing
with Harbor Freight/Farm&Fleet wheel dollies anymore.

Ron
The problem with the HF POS dollies is that the Chinese have not figured out
how to drill a hole in the CENTER of the wheel. I have several sets of HF
dollies that I bought really cheap from a returns outfit. The castor wheel
axles are off center on some and they bind up when you try to move the
vehicle on the dollies. Buy some good quality castor wheels and make them
fit the HF pans. Problem solved! I just cherry picked the best castors and
have a set of 4 dollies that work as expected. I used two of the pans as
fenders on my spridget trailer... The others are used as engine stands, etc.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye