[Spridgets] Mazda rotary

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Nov 7 18:08:13 MST 2009

Hey all you Miata guys.  I have a warehouse find - a complete NOS 1970-74 Mazda 12a engine that has never been in a car and never run.  It was one of 200 purchased from the factory to put in boats.  They used too much gas, so the project was abandoned and the remaining engines sat in a warehouse for 30 years.  It still has the Mazda factory inspection tag on it.

I got it intending someday to put it in a Midget, but it seems like a waste to use it for a swap if the restoration people might use it.  Anyone know someone who might be interested?

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY