[Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped mind.....need Seattle info

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Nov 3 16:06:49 MST 2009

Thanks, Rich.  Turns out it's in western Washington.  I'm waiting for more
information on it, now.  It's not a 2002, however.  It's a 2000 (4 door
sedan).  My plan was to fly out to LA, the first weekend of March, for the
Porsche 356 literature & parts swap meet, score a clean 2002 and drive it
back to PA.  I'll probably stick to that plan, but the old 4 door, 4
cylinder BMWs are really good cars, if a bit funky-looking.  Also, although
mechanical bits are readily available for them, sheet metal is pretty much
"unobtanium" over here.
Bud