[Spridgets] Making an MG in 1931

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Nov 3 13:44:21 MST 2009

Yeah, I thought the guy walking straight at the car on the dyno was
good too.  Did you notice the octagonal gauge boards in the engine room?  Cute.

My 31 Morris Minor shares some of those assemblies. Great stuff.  The
rest of the Pathe offerings are pretty cool too. The Paris auto show
from 66, f'rintance.
         Peter
=