[Spridgets] [midgetsprite]

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 2 01:22:24 MST 2009

It is mainly sailors who sail ships and pilots who fly planes, both are a
smaller select group of the general public who generally have above average
intelligence and training.  They also have learnt that not following the rules
generally means something either very unpleasant or death. The general public
drive cars and they all have their own interpretations of the rules - as the
penalty isn't usually death.

Well done Pilots and Sailors.   (LOL)

 Guy R Day