[Spridgets] Will 1972 Chevrolet Vega GT wheel's fit my 62 Sprite?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 06:51:53 MST 2009

I'm guessing a cricket bat won't work the same as a baseball bat in this
application?

Anyone have a photo of vega wheels?  I think I have a photo of Libre
wheels.

Weslake-Monza 1330 - another country!

grunthaner at gmail.com writes:

OK lots  of good feedback I'm going to wait till I find 5" Libre's once
again. I  still have the contact of the guy with 4 still in the box 5" AR
Libre's but  he still wants 1K. Maybe next spring I'll buy them unless I
find
some ratty  ones before then.
Thanks for all the good advice, tips and heads up on the  GT's .....BTW they
are sold anyway.
Lin