[Spridgets] Extension for Midget 50th Logo & Poster Contest

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:04:30 MDT 2009

All,

Please pass the word. Due to whining and pleading by potential contestants
<G> we have extended the deadline for entries for a week (until June 8th at
10pm CDT). If you have previously sent an entry and you wish to "dress it up
a bit" you also can do that. For information on contest requirements please
go to www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org. There is a link to the contest rules on the
front page of the club website.
--
Cheers!!