[Spridgets] Clutch line question

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 10:18:57 MDT 2009

Just noticed this last night...  The clutch line is a larger diameter than
that of the brake lines. I had planned to make up a new clutch line from the
stock of brake lines I have hanging on the wall of he garage.  With this new
knowledge, I'm worried it wll alter the flow/function of the clutch.  Is this
the case?  Anybody had experience with using one in place of the other?

...and now tht I think of it, could this be the source of your clutch troubles
on the Lady bug Frank?

 - David