[Spridgets] WOW

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 09:51:18 MDT 2009

I too went into the local Circuit City during the "empty the store" Sale and
was amused at the prices.  Actually, I was a bit upset as I had gone out of my
way to go to the place.  Half the shelves were empty, much of what was left
had been opened, all was at what seemed to be regular everyday prices if not a
bit higher.  Didn't buy a thing, but there were long lines of lemmings at the
registers grasping their "bargains".
 - David