[Spridgets] Wreck rescue, etc.

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:33:40 MDT 2009

> I have been watching alot of car tv though. On DirecTV there is a channel
> called HD Theater that runs several British motoring shows.  I am watching
> show now called wreck rescue about a young woman restoring a pile of parts
> which were vaguely frogeye shaped.  There are several shows  coming on
weekly
> which are not overly informative, but fun for us British car gearheads.
This
> show resparked some motivation.

Aha! I was wrong! I have seen the two episodes of that show and
thought they were pretty useless. However, if they motivated someone
to work on their Frogeye, it is all good. That host sure seemed to be
doing his best to discourage her! Seemed a bit disappointed that she
was able to complete it. Probably figured she would give up and sell
him the remains of the project cheap.
David Lieb