[Spridgets] Dead screws

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 11:56:22 MDT 2009

heheheh,

Figures, DPO, that's what happened to mine.
Oops, my DPO was my Dad, sorry Dad, I'm sure it wasn't you!

I know that you're not nearly as dumb as you look,
ummmm I mean, uhhh, you look VERY smart!
Me on  the other hand, I'm not nearly as smart as I think I am.

was just trying to get the pozidriv debate going again,
can you beleive, not 1 email from Ed about it!!

Did you get em out??

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!