[Spridgets] Shop teachers

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Thu May 28 10:47:03 MDT 2009

I've taken computer repair, auto body, auto painting, classic engine
rebuilding, and welding in community college night school. Managed to do
all of those skills a little and learned how much I really don't know.
Also learned why a tradesman costs the same per hour as a visit to the
doctor. And like doctors, you want to find, hold on to, and reward the
good ones.

They are getting harder and harder to come across.

-JohnD

Message: 9