[Spridgets] Anti-Rollbar

conan conan at intrex.net
Wed May 27 17:35:28 MDT 2009

  Someone looking for an aftermarket anti-rollbar???

  I have an aftermarket 3/4" bar sitting around doing nothing. I know -nothing- about it's source.  It was on a car I bought many years ago, with one end disconnected, and I took it off without ever trying it out.

  You can see pictures here:
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/30217667@N07/

  Notice the mounting holes are vertical, not horizontal like a stock bar, but (angle-iron?) mounts come with it.  Mounting holes in the bar are 30" on-center.  I cannot tell if the bar is solid or tubular.
  The center mounting blocks appear to be solid aluminum, with mounting holes 2-3/4" on-center.
  I'd recommend replacing -all- the bolts and bushing.

  Make me an offer I can't refuse... ;-)
  Ed in (Raleigh) NC