[Spridgets] Sprite hub and caliper needed

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue May 26 20:46:54 MDT 2009

We are working on converting a drum brake Bugeye to disks in
the front.  And we are in need of a front hub for disk wheels
and a caliper.

Apparently these are extremely rare parts.  Well, at least at the
moment.  The shop owner thought he had some, I thought I had
what we needed, but no such luck.  Hmm, I don't remember the
one caliper we did scrounge up, whether it is left or right.  Or
are they interchangeable?   Remember, I'm a Triumph guy not
a Spridget expert.  Anyway if you might be able to help us out
I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

mjb.