[Spridgets] Vindication in the NY Times!

Jim F. jimndi at frontiernet.net
Tue May 26 10:52:03 MDT 2009

I'm 63 years old now and went to high school in upstate NY. I had a shop
teacher that spoke 7 languages fluently. I took shop for 4 years and he
taught mechanical drawing as an elective course. That man taught me how to
weld properly, How to make a boomerang, How to make a Crossbow, Iceboat,
etc., etc., I believe that he had more positive influence on me than any
teacher that I ever had. Unfortunately his life was cut short at a young
age.    Now that I'm retired, whenever I work with wood or metal, I think of
him. a truly amazing man . God Bless Raymond Marlow. Champlain Central High
School.