[Spridgets] Mexico

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:27:30 MDT 2009

Apparently you haven't had intimate relations with the Federales
yet......    Have a good friend in the Houston area that did exactly that a
few years back near Manazitlan. They were happy to get back to Tomball with
their skin intact in 2007. They've got their Social Security still and a few
dribbles of income from other sources but the bulk of their retirement is
still on the beach in Mexico. Somebody in the government down there liked it
better than they did.

Cheers!!
Jim