[Spridgets] In a lurch

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 22:44:20 MDT 2009

I am going to guess that your front brake SHOES are not truly put in "mirror
image" and that the longer flat on one of your shoes is incorrect causing more
lock-up on one side than the other.
You may want to verify that the shoes were put on absolutely correctly and
that one is not upside-down.
BillM

> From: corvallis at peoplepc.com
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:39:32 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] In a lurch
>
> Has the "rubber" line at each wheel been replaced ...where they exist?
> Is there a second 'rubber' line in the rear between the body and the brake
> tubing that is anchored to the differential?

BEER"