[Spridgets] Sprite storage

Phil Nase nases at verizon.net
Sun May 24 15:47:39 MDT 2009

Anyone ever store a Sprite in an enclosed trailer?  I've been looking
for a trailer for the Bugeye and thinking an enclosed trailer could at
least provide some car storage when not in use and free up my garage
in winter for my pickup.

I'm in PA  with wet, humid summers and wet cold winters.  It seems
rust might be a big problem unless the trailer is vented some how.

Also, in any form of trailer how much length is enough?  I guess
ideally it should be long enough to have a lockable tool and spares
storage box.  14' or 16'?  I'm trying to keep it as light as possible.

I hope all you vets have a great Holiday tomorrow and Thanks.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/