[Spridgets] Electronic Available Reference List

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:49:59 MDT 2009

An electronic archive doesn't preclude use of the lists, guys. It is simply
another form of archive. Nobody can make you use it.  ;-)

I may just go ahead and build one anyway. If nobody uses it, hey - nothing
lost but my time and effort. If somebody gets some good out of it, well then
it has served its purpose. I'm willing to bet on the latter based on past
experience with my motorcycles.

Cheers!!
Jim

Kirk said:

> > The one thing I like about not having a reference list for gear head
> > questions is the dynamic real time response I get when I ask questions of
> > the list.
> >
> > I always get quick help. .  and there are times that others chime in with
> > similar but different approach. . . or more info that might not have been
> > saved to a ready made list.
> >
> > I also like the answers that generate friendly debate over how an issue
> > might be approached.

David replied: