[Spridgets] writing the book...

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 05:24:05 MDT 2009

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As long as he or she has a sense of humor.

That looked heavy handed in print - I should explain a bit - On Tina Fey's "30 Rock" one of the actors get s part as Janis Joplin in a movie, and wants to study her and act like her to get in character. One of the writers takes over the Janis Wiki page and starts out with post that Joplin was a speed-walker who head public bathrooms, and the actor complies 100% with what's on Wiki. It progresses, culminating with a tattoo of "I Suck" on her forehead, and a ritual involving a kitten. Anyway, it was hilarious and for some reason made me think of Ed (maybe it was Boone' Farm, Ed!).

Ron