[Spridgets] writing the book...

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Thu May 21 19:43:51 MDT 2009

This sounds like a good ideal if someone is willing to put in the
effort.

You could consider making it available in printed or electronic form
with all profits, if any,  going to the web master for making this
list possible.

my two cents

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition