[Spridgets] writing the book...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:47:54 MDT 2009

Well, there's always guns, cats and Frank Zappa....    ;-)

Seriously, my antique BMW motorcycle list has several websites that have
been dedicated to all encompassing restoration and maintenance issues for
various models and for many years.  We still find plenty of stuff to talk
about!!

You can never have ALL the information that's available and people are
always finding new ways to do things, new parts and information sources, new
products (oils, fuel, lubricants, books...etc). Also, there are always new
people coming onto the lists that have very low knowledge bases who will ask
questions and long time listers who have forgotten more than they remember
(my hand is up!). When that happens, it is always nice to have a place to
point them for the routine information so that we don't have to explain for
the 9 zillionth time "How to bleed your clutch", "How to re-pack your wheel
bearings", or "How to pull the lump."

Cheers!!
Jim

http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/<http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephilnasecpa/