[Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget Handy men In Transit

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu May 21 12:11:23 MDT 2009

You know, it took a long time for me to figure out what we in the Rocky
Mountain region could call ourselves (IF we ever got together) ; Then it all
came rushing back to me like the hot kiss at the end of a wet fist-MOSHIT!
Mountain Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit. Now if there were only
someone for Kate to get together with for ElkOSHIT.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016