[Spridgets] 1275 pressure plate question

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Tue May 19 12:54:31 MDT 2009

Could it be something as simple as the wrong TO bearing? By the looks of
this
http://www.aptfast.com/APT_Parts/Aseries_Parts/a_Clutch_Flywheel.htm
there are two different TO bearings, with the later version appearing to
be somewhat thinner. Hard to tell exactly from the pictures.

I have two different clutch kits, both correct, however the TO bearing
from each of them resembles the part show for the 948.

Anyone know definitively?