[Spridgets] New favorite tool

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sat May 16 19:25:59 MDT 2009

Ron Soave wrote:
> Kevin, Frank, WST and Ed in unison all said I would cure my incurable hydraulics problem with a power bleed. I got the Gunson tool from Ed and all is well. 10 psig seemed to be the right number for Speedbleeders. I think regular bleeders would lower than number by a few psigs. Are you listening, Chris ;-).

If you would only listen to us old farts.
Now that you have the Gunson, don't lend it out, mine never came back so
I just use the blow nozzle from the air compressor, turn it down to
about 15 psi
and I already have a hole in a master lid that fits my nozzle. Works
almost every time, just not on the L8D BUG, but I think I have a
different issue with that clutch anyway,

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ