[Spridgets] 1275 pressure plate question

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Thu May 14 22:03:29 MDT 2009

My son & I pulled the engine & trans, swapped in the new clutch kit, and
reinstalled the engine Wednesday night.. Total time 2 hours, however
that was just bolting the engine back in, no plumbing, etc.

Spent a couple leisurely hours tonight taking care of the rest of the
details. Realized I don't have any 20W50 oil to fill the transmission,
so prob tomorrow night will be the test...