[Spridgets] Speedometer cable pinion gear

Dave Yealy lbc at littlebitcountry.com
Thu May 14 21:51:08 MDT 2009

Piece of cake, just pull engine and tranny, then tear the tranny
apart and tighten the nut at the end of the main shaft, the gear is
slipping on the main shaft. It's a dumb setup with a pinched gear to
drive the pinion gear. Reassemble in reverse order. Should take a day
or two to accomplish, three days if you decide to detail the engine
bay while the engine and tranny are out.

Dave