[Spridgets] ABFM-YVR

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu May 14 16:18:27 MDT 2009

Hello Spridgets,

      Heading out tomorrow morning for the annual trip to Canada. I
      expect to see several listers, some of them first time
      participants. Anyone else, mine has a SPRIDGETS sticker on the
      windshield and a 50th LotO badge in the grill. Oh yeah, most
      likely the one SWA with a Hardtop..

      See ya there! (except those guys getting rained on at Carlisle,
      whatever THAT is! ?  )

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

   "I decide which car to purchase after looking at the pictures," said Tom autobiographically.