[Spridgets] NY Plates

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:08:19 MDT 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> You can get a "Hobbyist" plate for the same money and the same rules as a
> "Collector" plate, with the exception that a Collector must be original and
> unmodified, i.e. no 1275s or front discs in your Bugeye (or Mini).  With
> the
> Hobbyist plate you can do darn near anything you want to it.

 What's the chance some 25 year old cop is going to ask you to lift the
bonnet and say. "Aha!  HIF-44 and Judson, 1380cc, tube shock conversion,
Electronic ignition...   Okay, buddy, you're going down town with me!"?

Cheers!!
Jim - Who has been driving and riding for years in Kansas with Antique
motorcycle and car plates and only stopped so the cop could admire the
vehicles.