[Spridgets] NY Plates

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Wed May 13 20:40:28 MDT 2009

Out of curiosity, I've been reading the Washington state statutes regarding
this, and can find NO subsections regarding enforcement, or penalties for
violations, only the code section you have quoted.  They also do not define
"regular transportation".  I thought all driving was a special excursion!

David R.