[Spridgets] Lights on+ runs poorly

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Wed May 13 20:03:34 MDT 2009

So tonight leaving the local Cruise night, I switched on my city lights
to get through town and then switched on the headlamps to notice the
high beams were on.
Push the floor switch and the car almost died and the dash and headlamps
went dim, very dim and the smell of smoke escaping from the harness was
in the air.
I quickly switched on the high beams and all was fine.
I know I have a short and I have to find it tomorrow night before I
drive out to PennsylRAINia for my annual trek to Carlisle.
One good thing about Carlisle, it lets me use my top and side curtains
each and every year, well 20 years out of 21 now it has rained, and this
year it's supposed to rain.
So I have to fix my headlights!
Dick, is this contagious? I didn't have this problem until you mentioned
it last night.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ