[Spridgets] Lights = Engine Kill

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:07:18 MDT 2009

I had a bum ignition switch on the dash that would not let me shut off the
engine, plus other weird things like you are having.

Heck with it, I just yanked it out and set up my own turn on switch for the
ignition wired separately and  another switch just for the lights.

My turn on switch is hidden under the dash.  I never worry that anyone would
find it.

Plus, I keep an English Bull Terrier sitting in the car often enough that no
one will get near the interior area without losing a hand!

Other times, if I think that I would be a wise thing to do, I pull my
steering wheel and hide it in the boot or I take it into the movies with
me.  It is a smaller steering wheel than the stock one I keep hanging in my
garage.

Kirk