[Spridgets] running woes

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon May 11 07:32:42 MDT 2009

Hello ldsp,

     This is completely beyond me,.. I really don't know how to work
     on these cars nearly as much as most BUT...

     It sounds to me like for some reason the CHOKE is opening up when
     the car is HOT. I would be checking the the strength of the
     closing springs on the choke mechanism, or the things into which
     they hook. ... are they original or replacement springs? later
     springs may not have the proper steel and "melt" a little at that
     breakover temperature?   Next time the car won't start throw open
     the hood and see if the choke has "fallen" open. ???

     ??????

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Success lies in achieving the top of the foodchain.