[Spridgets] Braking me

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri May 8 22:16:28 MDT 2009

I can attest to Ron's handbrake skills!  So why change anything?  You were
doing great.

Are you not getting any fluid from the rears also or just the front?
Suggestion, change the rear rubber hose also, unless it's new. Don't
forget the slave. (fun and games)

When I completely did mine it took a long, long time to get any fluid to
come through at all.  I had to use a mitey-vac to draw fluid through as it
wouldn't pump through, don't even ask about the slave cyl.  I bet Adam and
I spent 5 hrs. getting fluid through, not counting sanity, Primal Therapy
breaks.  We didn't have all the fancy eze-bleed and pump attachment on the
M/C.

Will stay tuned for further developments.
Lighting a candle,
Dave W.