[Spridgets] FIAT

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:50:06 MDT 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM, HealeyRick <healeyrick at yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone that bad mouths the '70s FIATs never drove one.

I had friends who had 124s and they were pretty good cars other than all the
bad things... Nobody mentioned the really soft tranny mount rubbers that
caused the cars to jerk along at low revs in 1st gear!

I owned an 850 coupe when I was a kid. I'm sure I only paid $50 or $100 for
it because the starter was bad. I lived on a hill so I just parked it facing
down the hill and kick started it! It was light enough to push to any
closeby hill... Never left me stranded either!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye