[Spridgets] FIAT

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 15:40:02 MDT 2009

Back when the 240-Z first came out a buddy of mine and I each bought one.
His wife took a liking to his car and would take it every chance she got
when he wasn't looking.  In order to get her to keep her cotton-picking
hands off of his car, he bought her an X1/9.  Fun little car.  A little
anemic, but it handled really well.  That mid-engine design gave it really
low polar moments of inertia.  Damn thing was one of the most tossable
(street) cars I ever drove.

LAD