[Spridgets] MP3 and DRM (Digital Rights Management) - No LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri May 8 13:12:50 MDT 2009

Hi List,

I decided to just buy an MP3 player but found the files still need to be
MP3 to play on the telly.

So having realised I could have just bought a memory stick after all I
downloaded a converter application to change my WMA files that I 'ripped' from
my own CDs to my hard drive to the MP3 player.

Some converted ok but several didn't as they were DRM protected.  Is  there
a way around this since I own the CDs?  Is it likely if I download  direct
to my hardrive I can save them as MP3??