[Spridgets] Home repair was Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri May 8 06:33:05 MDT 2009

Yes indeed.  Work starts Tuesday.  But ... I'm not doing it.  It will be
drained ( duh! ), sandblasted and a lot of concrete repair work done, before
sealing and various coats of who knows what.

I want to finish mucking out the garage and resume the Sprite work.  If
nothing else, I want to patch the surrounding panels to allow me to replace
this panel that I removed 9? years ago.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/5RH_kick_panel_off_ext.jpg

RD