[Spridgets] Barkes problems

hmortada at aol.com hmortada at aol.com
Wed May 6 15:47:42 MDT 2009

Hi List, a question in regards to barkes. I had no brakes on my 79 Spridget, pedal went all the way down and no stopping.
I overhauled the master cylinder and want to install it, but if I still have no brakes where else should I start? Or I should take a look at
the wheel cylindres first before I fill up with brake fluid? Suggestions would be appreciated!
In regards to Fiat, they do make buses and truck in europe. They seem to be reliable out there. My experience with Fiats, they were fun cars, had the 124 and the 125, also the "Necar's" that is the version of the old 500's. Needed lots of TLC, but they were okay. I think they will do well in N. America.
Cheers,
Hadi...Ottawa, Ontario