[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed May 6 13:56:26 MDT 2009

I once carried 9 bales of alfalfa home in and on my MG.  I lived only 3
blocks from the feed store.  The next day I brought home a 10' Christmas
tree. Small cars can be useful when they are all you have and you are
blessed with a creative imagination.  I watched a woman stuff a complete
king sized water bed in her RB Midget, load up her two children, and
stop for groceries before beginning her 90 mile drive home.

Kate