[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:05:47 MDT 2009

I think this has now become a case of circular think.  So many people have
chimed in and changed the original course of discussion that no one knows
what we are talking about anymore. I know that I sure don't!!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

Lessee....   guns, cats and dogs...   OH!  and Frank Zappa!  Don't forget
Frank!!   And maybe guitars and screen door springs and lawn fertilizer and
......    ;-)

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne at intrex.net> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, are y'all talking about Fiats or small cars?  I keep
> hearing
> about hauling a half ton of supplies in a Fiat, does this not also rule out
> Mini, MG, classic motorcycles, Honda Fit, VW, Mazda 3, Toyota Yaris, Ford
> Focus, as well as guns, cats, and dogs, and almost everything else we talk
> about?  This is not so much a question to Kathryn, as to the group, I just
> don't get the argument.  It seems that people are saying they won't buy a
> Chrysler because they make a car that does not fit your needs, where as now
> people are not buying from Chrysler because they don't make a car that
> suits
> their needs. Semantics and circular logic, yes, but the problem for the for
> the US auto makers has had more to do with the cars they don't make than
> the
> ones that they do.
> At lunch a friend had a brochure on the Ford Fusion I was interested by the
> AWD, the V6, racy package - but it has a 90's type slushbox! Back to the
> imports!
>
> Drew

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein