[Spridgets] Team.Net status

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Wed May 6 09:35:18 MDT 2009

The next level of frustration beyond this, is to contact AT&T with an internet problem.

After you're call gets escalated to someone on US territory, you go through their BS machine .

In my experience, AT&T and their subsidiaries are, and have been, the absolute worst  company to deal with from a customer service perspective on any level, in any department.

It has to be the corporate culture within that organization.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct