[Spridgets] Not LBC but still cool..........MATE ROV youtube

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:54:12 MDT 2009

Hey Ryan cool robot Timothy Turtle and awesome site. Too bad I have limited
patience in programming computer chips and joysticks. Next year will be a
very big challenge because the seniors who programmed all the chips for the
joysticks was the last of the talented programmers in our club. I may be
forced to learn it myself......ugh....what a thought. But I'm working on
some of the program savvy freshmen before my seniors are gone. What robots
are you working on now?
Lin