[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 5 21:00:18 MDT 2009

Jim,

According to the site internetautoguide.com I counted 47 auto brands
with 344 models available in the US, plus literally thousands of
varieties when you add options.

There will, no doubt, be a reduction in that number as it is, obviously,
not sustainable, but there is - and will be - a vehicle for everyone's
needs be they big, small, urban, rural, red or blue.

I doubt a Chrysler/Fiat will be in my garage any time soon, but when I
need a new car or truck I will have more options than just about any
place else on the planet.

As far as your feeling like a second class American, stop listening to
talk radio. No one thinks that.

Lee